Please click the banner below to supports our sponsors

Search this blog

Sunday, August 23, 2009

XXX-S ready to go


2AM finally finished XXX-S for Racing, Hopely weather help us.

things I done for this race
  • 41T pulleys all around, old 42 pulleys start slipping bad, I had few 41T pulley with a spool pad on it in my box, removed pad from one of pully to use for RR Diff, this change also lower internal Ratio to adapt a smaller pinion for easier motor removing.
  • pad style spool on front, unlike sandpaper style (original XXX-S) this set up absorb bit of damage by skipping little under heavy load, good things for the outdirves.
  • installed http://www.mcmaster.com/ thrust bearings on RR Diff.
  • drive with LRP default dead band on ESC, I always moved Throttle trim forward until car barley start rolling, realised that takes lots of my brakes away, LRP dead band is more than what I like but I rather have powerful brakes.
  • found out all those inner spacers I have to adjusting drrop in FR shocks taking oil volume away, I had 600 CST in last run, I might go 700-800 to make static feel same as before.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Love to hear from you~