Please click the banner below to supports our sponsors

Search this blog

Sunday, August 16, 2009

2009 Xray challenge at Jackson, NJ

What a race we had, from 8AM to 12:20AM!

My type-R ran awesome all day in 13.5 class made in to the A-main, there were 2 Losi Type-R in that main race me and Team Losi/Trinity Scooby horton

I met Tory from skyrocketracing.com to picked up flyingfoxrc products, a spool and a center shaft ran them all day with it, more about those shaft and a spool soon.

oh of cos there were Paul Lemiux in that A-main

here is a image of my Type-R and Paulie's Xray at the main race.




Note: I just found out Scooby Ran a Xray in this event, I was only Losi in the main event.

4 comments:

  1. Hello,

    I could't find any contact to you, so i wrote here :). I see that you have experience with
    losi models - meaby you could help me? Do you
    know it JRX-S Type R LCD will fit to XXX-S?

    Looking forward to your response.
    Best regards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helo

    no it dont fit, lil short and the ball part of LCD is too small.I already tried it. and I was saying DAMN!

    see ya at the track

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for answer.

    Then meaby You know how to improve XXX-S
    or what could fit there to eliminate the
    problem with max turn? (beating wheels)

    ReplyDelete
  4. run front ackerman hole, the chattering comes from inside wheels turning too much. or if you like rear ackerman hole then glue "metal washer on inside of knuckle to control how much inside wheels turning angle

    ReplyDelete



Love to hear from you~