Please click the banner below to supports our sponsors

Search this blog

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Great time in Jackson, NJ


This is our last scheduled race for the year, but for remaining the year we going to have few more races

weather was perfect decent amount of drivers showed up

My car didn't run good, I did my best time in 1st qualifying then can't get any better, car start fish tailing from 2nd run and got worse through out the day, can't get right set up on my new Tekin SR ESC either

qual 8th, finished 5th in the main

Local racer Randy B, was using a new Ballistic 13.5 by Novak and he was flying! he TQed & won the Main race.

I didn't have my laptop with me cause of broken LCD, as soon as I get my lap top repaired I ll do more testing for my Tekin, but so far I like LRP TC better.


No comments:

Post a Comment



Love to hear from you~