Please click the banner below to supports our sponsors

Search this blog

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Truth about your shock oils


Losi xxx-s team Losi RC car R/C cars JRXs Type-R HPI Team Associated touring car rc racing sorex takeoff forward tires rc tires airtronics TAMIYA futaba
Since I read that link I dumped all my Losi/trinity/ AE oils away and replaced them all with the Mugen, since then everytime I changed to higher/Lower CTS oil, shcok get harder/softer in amount as I expected, linear viscosity. very true

AE's WT game screwed us big time!

Losi once tried CTS for awhile in 90's (remember 275?350? Synthetic fluids?) but the racers been brain washed by the AE's pure silicone "WT" too long no one touched Losi's ...that made losi change back to WT in less than a year!

Associated you EVIL!

2 comments:

  1. Very interesting indeed. Looks like I need to invest in some new oil. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete



Love to hear from you~