Please click the banner below to supports our sponsors

Search this blog

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

My new adventure for the best Type-R


This weekend, I m going back to Jackson for trying followings


  • The TEKIN RS/HOT WIRE: I knida understand what are those "timing boost" "turbo boost" and rest of terms now, and getting my Notebook LCD repair by this weekend to try out all this timing boost technology!
  • Front side brace: my car had too much initial steering with a 1pc spool and a Lucas upper deck mod, going to try little bit more rigid front end to get stable input.


  • Jr link: that's right! I wanted to try Jr link for few reasons, Paul Leumix hand me his tires at the end of the Xray race and I found something diffrent, he didnt have inside seam line on his Jaco blue! we all know after 2-3 runs Jaco blue creating this ugly inside line on front tires, but not him! I tried few otherway to have even wear on this tyres but never a Jr-link yet, and rest all failed, the link also have stable cornering on high bite track anyway, I may hit 2birds with a stone! or pass 2 cars at one corner!

I told you the Machine is back on my work bench, stay tuned!



No comments:

Post a Comment



Love to hear from you~