Please click the banner below to supports our sponsors

Search this blog

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

The Chicane Of Death!



Man! I hate that section at 360raceway, Alex V who was da Mouth at the 2008 Region 1 race enjoy saying that when others crashing in to it, seem like he's loving it!

but....

when he crashed in that section he saying things like these EVERY TIME..


that fXXXg section gotta go, who eva mXXXXxr put that in there I m gonna get him, cXXXer~

puhahahah

then I race at Jackson this summer just to find out there is a COD too! damn. (BTW Alex Suck at that track, maybe cause ....nah....can not be...but maybe cos of COD? hahahah)

for Jackson's COD I had to do some mod on my rear camber rod of the JRXS type-r and shock a standoff showing in post below.


<span class=
when rear wheel get caught in that COD, a rear camber rod and a shock popped out to end my run

The screws you will need for a RR camber rod is a 1/8" button head (LOSA6212) to mount a rod and a 0.150" length flat head screw (LOSA6249) thread locked as showing above

Now you can peel that COD with out Fear....


<span class=

Maybe not...

No comments:

Post a Comment



Love to hear from you~