Please click the banner below to supports our sponsors

Search this blog

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

1420grams it is!

I made a pole thread on Rctech and seem like we all like to have rule change it to 1420, but there was some interesting opinion about what if Life become reality?

the Life is safer 6.6volt (mod friendly) pack that can charge with in 10 minute! (25C charge rate)

but I said "we will worry about when we see it."

we didn't worry about the Lipo when we used to drive the 1200SCR SANYO! boy we had fun in that time! I think that cells gave me most reliable punch ever!

I been up this late try to figured it out how to shave some weight with out losing perfect 50/50 FR RL I had.

Less wear, less collision damage & more fun! way to go ROAR!


Now lets do some works to save some weight!




should we?


Losi xxx-s team Losi RC car R/C cars JRXs Type-R HPI Team Associated touring car rc racing sorex takeoff forward tires rc tires airtronics TAMIYA futaba serrated nuts RC ball bearing


No comments:

Post a Comment



Love to hear from you~