Please click the banner below to supports our sponsors

Search this blog

Friday, August 21, 2009

Racing this Sunday with my XXX-S

Going to Midland beach track at Staten Island this Sunday.
About a month ago I broke offset rear A-arm and had no spare, I went out to John's track with Regular arm as it show on left, car was pushing on 90deg square turns on power.

I bought a set of off set rear arms since then, also going to change pulleys (FR/RR) after 9 years of usage and going to try JRXS Type-R style front spool pad instead of sandpapers came with the XXX-S G+ cars.

I had sandpaper spool for a while with out any problem but lately its been slipping a bit, not sure if that is from age or not but I like the Idea of protecting tranny with that pad types of spool that can protect car's power tranny

No comments:

Post a Comment



Love to hear from you~