Please click the banner below to supports our sponsors

Search this blog

Monday, August 24, 2009

Awesome race day at the beach

Went to Midland beach at Staten Island yesterday, even thought we had some clouds in the morning brave bunch of nuts gather together to put down awesome racing!

2 mains for Mini, 2 mains of 17.5 Touring, 1 Main of VTA and bunch of drifters.

weahter was so good through out the day, then right after all the race over we had flash shower for bout 5 minute under sunshine, then we had a HUGE rainbow on left side of the beach! what a beatiful site that was!!!

for myself I qualified 2nd and finished 2 nd in the A with my XXX-S,.

it is kinda hard to drive this car fast, since weight of mine is 1480Grams compared to 1420-1430 of all this new chassis also equipped with a timing boost ESC's,

I can see clearly newer cars moving quicker on every corner

TQ was my pal Alex V with a Hotbodies Cyclone, A main winner was also a Cyclone! (Jay F, from a long time R/C family)

many told me the Cyclone is da car to drive on asphalt and I guess they were right.

but I'm going to continue drive my XXX-S on the beach as long as I can stay on same lap with other machines.


No comments:

Post a Comment



Love to hear from you~