Please click the banner below to supports our sponsors

Search this blog

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Heading to Jackson Tommorow, Sunday!



I been picking tires for tommmorow in last few minutes

should be fun tommorow all those guys who didnt do good in last Xray race will be there to prove they only had bad lucks and me myself going back there to prove last A-main qualifire was no fluke! and I can handle all those locals if we are all in a same shoes, last layout been there for a years, locals been practicing there for god know how many times!

I also dig out my trusty Canon G2 camera from my drawer, I will carry this compact thingie to every race I go for blogging, for big race I will still carry my DSLR for fast shutter speed.

well hopley do good tommorow or WTH as long as my car works good and I'm having fun I dont give a rats ass win or lose (that s part of my problem)

No comments:

Post a Comment



Love to hear from you~