Please click the banner below to supports our sponsors

Search this blog

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Addendum to Groskamp's Shock video



Losi xxx-s team Losi RC car R/C cars JRXs Type-R HPI Team Associated touring car rc racing sorex takeoff forward tires rc tires airtronics TAMIYA futaba
Great video, I just wanted to add my tip on this

at 5:50 he try to make even pressure shock on all 4 by holding shaft out.

I cut 2mm thick plastic "O" ring in to "C ring, stick on the shaft as shown when I assemble a shock then remove it

do that on all 4 shocks to make em evenly rebound, Every time.

2 comments:

  1. What length do you set rod where you attach the C-ring? This is the distance from the bottom cap to the top of the rod end. Should this be 12mm? or longer.

    This is MaxRain from Rctech..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello

    Like I replied on the RCtech, I dont measure that way, I just measure whole shock to be 63mm in length.
    hope this help

    ReplyDelete



Love to hear from you~