Please click the banner below to supports our sponsors

Search this blog

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

no 3 fans allowed in ROAR event

"ROAR rule prohibit multi number fans" I been informed that by Mike haynes from Team Shcumacher last weekend, he said racers were DQ in last years nats.

also dual fans on my Losi kinda messed me up in one of my race in last week by mingled in gears, I ran Stock and super stock in the Xray race, I was switching motors of cos then I forgot to bolt back a fan on top of the endbell!

I think having just a single 25mm fan is kinda weak, I installed a 30mm ultra high RPM fan made by much-more, it provids much-more air with 1 single fan.
I bent a small size body clip to make L shape holder then fits Servo rubber mounting thingie in to it and mount with a shock O ring on the other side to make vibration free fan bracket.

Novak also make 40mm fan and I'm not sure if that will fit on the Type-R, if it does then that s even better.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Love to hear from you~