Please click the banner below to supports our sponsors

Search this blog

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Race Type-R at Staen Island this Sunday, also a bumper mod


I been running my xxx-s their last few times but decide to take the machine out there

Tired of bring Tonka to F1 racing sort of thing, had some hard times keeping up with all the modern sedans

also this is final race of the season for the track and want to do better or give 1005 of what I got for one last time at the beach, I will probably change a main chassis, a upper deck and all the wear and tear parts before this year carpet season so few more scuffs or some sand in tranny won't bother me so much.

oh almost forgot

a bumper mod? yeah all I did was drill a hole by lower front shock mounting screw and glue a coffee stir stick in to it, no more bumper removing for a shock maintenance. as you can see it on da image above.


No comments:

Post a Comment



Love to hear from you~