Please click the banner below to supports our sponsors

Search this blog

Monday, September 7, 2009

Awesome track in Delaware



The bluediamond track in Delaware standing looking awesome, they hosting 2009 ROAR 2 regional 1/10 electric race on Sep /26/2009 Saturday.

me and few others might go if they let us practice on the race day morning, official practice day is on Friday.

seem like there is no set date for the regional 1 race this year 'yet'

the track images are from http://www.skyrocketracing.com check it out.


3 comments:

  1. Hey, John

    It's good to see someone believing in this car. I have one too... I look forward to meeting with you at BD at the race next week. I have a blog, so check it out. You are a little ahead of me in terms of setup for this car, so hopefully I can pick up some pointers from you. Excellent Blog!!

    Talk soon

    June Lopez

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey June, How are you?
    thanks for the prop, yeah that will be cool to meet other Type-R driver and help each other to get better.
    I'm about 70% sure about making to this Reg race, I'll post here as soon as I confirmed my entry.

    BTW i can't find your blog, can you post a link for me?

    Thanks

    JL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I found your blog
    http://junelopezradiocontrol.blogspot.com/ aint it?

    ReplyDelete



Love to hear from you~