Please click the banner below to supports our sponsors

Search this blog

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Naked emperor

(I throw few sets away already before taking this picture)

I guess no one having a problem as I do with hexes, or just don't want to admit it, I even posted a picture of axle that drilled too short but no ~

or people already gave up to asking Losi for anything? cause they know nothing going to happen

I'm sick and tired of buying sets of aluminium hexes for $12 per pair or $24 per set of 4, I will just have to run stock plastic hexes until lose few axle pins, get pissed off just to get rid of this step children car.

it's been a full day and I know Todgemoto been in and out of the Losi forum but no answer so far regarding my thread, no explain, no excuse, no admitting or nothing.


or may be Derek B is right about the car "Car is discontinued so there are no updates." Derek works for that RC car magazine which I forgot a name (one with lots of half naked girl holding cars) may be he know what hes talking about after all this years.


2 comments:

  1. John I don't get it dude. I've never had this issue with the alu hexes on my model.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never had problem with alu hex either until the type-r, remove a hub from the type-R rotate a wheel you will see what I mean

    ReplyDelete



Love to hear from you~