Please click the banner below to supports our sponsors

Search this blog

Monday, January 4, 2010

Raced at RCM yesterday



first race in 2.5 month and the place had no heat.

16F outdoor snow storm!

36F! indoor!!

the track had no traction but their local had their work done and had some traction.
also the freezing car, my frozen blue screen brain caused few shattered parts.

enough about crying.

I did few testing on the new sweep tires and the New Tekin 203 software, my 17.5 duo 2 equipped machine ran in 10.5 speed, it was just insane to drive.

I tried few setup change to gain rear traction but I don't think I went soft enough on the springs or long enough on a camber rod, my shocks felt like a 800CST oil with a 400CST in it!


I Qualified on 4th behind 3 top Local drivers and DNF in a Main race with a shattered servo horn.

they might have a heater installed by this weekend, I will make sure they have heaters installed before make a trip to their annual January JAM on Jan/17/2010


No comments:

Post a Comment



Love to hear from you~