Please click the banner below to supports our sponsors

Search this blog

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

A note to myself

I have to believe in myself ALWAYS!

my opinion first on my work or on my machine!

forget what others saying!

I was at race last week trying out the Tekin 203 for the first time I had my own formula to figured out the end RPM, my car was flying in TC but Friend of mine who suffered in 1/12th scale needs my help on his Tekin. I was going to enter XXXX RPM but another buddy of us who is national level in 1/12th scale keep asking me to enter higher value, much higher.

well I wasn't sure for a 1/12th scale made conformist and entered between number of his and mine on the ESC.

the result wasn't as I wanted (not fast enough)

today I read on the Tekin thread and found out my calculation was exactly correct!!

I could would, should


No comments:

Post a Comment



Love to hear from you~