Please click the banner below to supports our sponsors

Search this blog

Monday, January 25, 2010

Going to race at Horsharm! with New wiring




I will finally get to run at the horsharm indoor carpet this Sunday, Ray Murray who organised this "slow-birds" was kind enough to have this race on Sunday for rest of us!

to get ready for this race I 'm doing few things.

I soldered input wires on back of a Tekin RS then soldered Deans in 90 degrees to get wiring more simple and also save some high gravity mounted weight, 2pc of 12 AWG in few inches should be meaningful weight on car's cornering weight.

but...I can't shrink wrap the wires, I quit smoking 2years ago and got rid of all the matches, lighters and candles!

I'm going to start off with Greg sharpe's set up for the track but that 2deg front anti dive and the 41t Fr pulley kinda got me worried. oh well!

Here I come another roller coaster race day! 1st time on the horsharm, totally different set up! 3 cups of coffee!!


CANT WAIT!

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing you (and Richard hyung) this Sunday.

    I considered not going (just found out yesterday that my Reedy battery is dead) but for one day I'll be ok with just one batt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes we going to race race together again. finally!

    me and Rich only had 1 Lipo for a full season before we bought a 2nd pack for themselves, 1 pack Lipo racing is real man's way of racing!

    ReplyDelete



Love to hear from you~