Please click the banner below to supports our sponsors

Search this blog

Friday, January 1, 2010

The Power of a Tekin 203




This crime scene was done by Robbie dodge (current ROAR TC champion) he just tapped throttle on the bench for the first time and see what happened!

thats with a 17.5 too!!!!

I tried mine with out a pinion this morning, as soon as I squeezed the throttle I heard some crazy screaming from my motor that I never heard before! I had to let off the throttle right away!

I can't wait till this Sunday!

for other ESC users, this Sunday will be a crime scene!

1 comment:

  1. lol thats awesome. I wanna see the looks on the Black Diamond guys when we pass them on the straight..:evil grin:

    I'll be going to the trophy race at the Coliseum (indoor asphalt) next weekend so that'll be my first track test.

    ReplyDelete



Love to hear from you~