Please click the banner below to supports our sponsors

Search this blog

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Good NEWS!

here is what Vito C (manger of NYC hobby) wrote today on the RCtech

"hello gentleman,
all i can say is i'm truly sorry for not posting the truth is
i was embrassed i didn't have any info for you guy's
and i didn't know what to say.i'm sorry

now for some info as most you know we closed 12/15 and had the mover
bring all the stuff to the new building.before i can start the landlord needs
to have keyspan connect the gas for the heat pat says that should happen
this week then i could start working.problem is my end of the work is gonna
take 6 weeks there's alot to do there i will try to get it done asap.right now
all i'm doing is waiting on pat so i could start,which i hope is soon being out
work sucks.....i will keep you updated as often as i can.

thanks for stickin'
with me
veetz"




I know I wrote here in my blog that track's not going to happen and I did say that cause my source is very reliable too, BUT the most trust worthy source is Vito himself, and I know Vito would not BS with us for this kinda matter.

until the track open I'm just going to keep my hope high and give them all the support as I can.


Hope to see ya at the Queens track!


3 comments:

  1. Vito is likely hooked on BS? hahaha ok admit that was mildly funny..

    ReplyDelete
  2. So is this going to be an all season indoor carpet track, or seasonal outdoor asphalt / indoor carpet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. hooked on BS? Nah...he is not like that

    as far as I know the carpet indoor Asphalt outdoor.

    I might going to the mushroom nextweekend/Sunday

    ReplyDelete



Love to hear from you~