Please click the banner below to supports our sponsors

Search this blog

Saturday, September 19, 2009

My Novak ballistic motor just arrived



I saw one of fastest local driver switch to the Novak and went BALLISTIC by lapped every one.

only thing that concerned me was wire tab bent in wrong direction and sensor wire directing to the center pulley

Instead of bending the tabs straight I dremeled out left only a mm on bent parts to clear from the rear bulk head.

those tabs are made from VERY thick copper and trying to bend that tab should be very hard and won't come out neat, I already saw some one did it, it ain't pretty, dremeling also left me little bit of bent shape tabs for easy soldering

then I modified my home made wire guide slight a bit to guide wires out little bit too, with other motors sensor wire sit between alum column and the guide.

now My Novak motor perfectly fits on my type-r what a beautiful sight this is!

No comments:

Post a Comment



Love to hear from you~