Please click the banner below to supports our sponsors

Search this blog

Monday, November 2, 2009

Tuning my car for the carpet season

We all been heard new carpet/asphalt track will be opening soon here in Queens, NY

yes lucky me, I have a mini-Z track with in 3minutes from my home and the new track would be within 15min distance MAX! man my life is good!

anyway I ran similar to Mike Haynes set up last year at 360, I did okay with that, this year I have few ideas I been thinking to make my car run faster, as I progress my work toward end of Nov, I will share some thoughts on this blog.

2 comments:

  1. Is it going to be indoor asphalt by any chance? I really prefer asphalt over carpet. Carpet is anything but realistic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carpet indoor, Blcktop outdoor, usual set up for the east coast.

    ReplyDelete



Love to hear from you~