Please click the banner below to supports our sponsors

Search this blog

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Real movie about the RC car racing?


we been talking about how the "speed" channel should have a coverage for the RC racing and how real media give no coverage to us.


well here is the chance we been talking about, right here in NYC!

I already bought a ticket for the movie " Carpet racers" showing at Queens Int Film festival here at Astoria, Queens, NYC.

I watched the trailer and extra footage few times and it does looks great, I also visit director "Jay Thames" page at IMDB.COM and found his films are very interesting or I should say intriguing.

all you RC racers around the NYC need to be there or keep your paragon can shut next time when we get low turn out at a local track.


2 comments:

  1. I really wanted to see this, too bad my ass is on fire writing essays... :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh come on! 1 night outting won't hurt your writing that bad!

    ReplyDelete



Love to hear from you~