Please click the banner below to supports our sponsors

Search this blog

Monday, October 26, 2009

So much fun with a 10.5 at Blue Diamond



So here is my I could would should race report

the day started it funny

I was telling my buddy to re-check all his screws cause every time I go to a new track something weired or never happened before issue come up to ruin a run.

I check every each single screws of my car and re done tweak and every detail, I thought I did! during a main race I was running 2nd behind my buddy Rich who ran 1st place (who also lost shock tower screws) then unthinkable happened! my servo horn screw came off!

I checked all the screws except the one blocked by a battery pack! doh!!!

I also lost my best round by that screw, my car felt little loose beginning of main straight as I punched only to crashed on the outside barrier to get DNF in that 3rd round which was a rocket round.

I also over geared my car at main race that made my car slower than the whole field, you gotta love that evil straightaway at Blue Diamond that keep asking for more speed!

it was another great learning experience and can't wait till run my Type-R again!


No comments:

Post a Comment



Love to hear from you~