Please click the banner below to supports our sponsors

Search this blog

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Rear camber rod mod


I saw few ppl asking waht is most HD ball cup is cause their rear ball cups keep popping, cause rear camber rod is tilted backwards by default if you hit somethin by rear wheel ( ex: chicanes) ball cup does pop and your done for that heat!

and replacing this with other brand is hack! or even a old closed cap style Losi ball cups is not an good idea you will need to pop em out every time you working on it, that will makes your car sloppy and ugly!


That will makes your car look like this!!!
please ppl you can stop right there!!!





I did manage prevent this by using a small flathead screws and also replace mounting round head screws with short one as I post it here but problem is I can't insert open-end wrench between the ball cups and rear shock tower.

and here is what I did.

I put a longer flat head screw from front and locked it with a lock nut from the back.



there you have it folks, please keep your type-R beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Love to hear from you~