Please click the banner below to supports our sponsors

Search this blog

Monday, October 19, 2009

Getting my Type-R ready for the carpet season

I got followings for the carpet season

1: New upper deck, my old one has been modified like the Lucas's too much flex won't be any good on the carpet but I may slice little to experience some other effect, stay tuned!

2: LOSA3323 white Center pulley set made for the JRX-S Pro
3: LOSA3211 white main pulley set for made for the XXX-S need to enlarge middle hole with a Body reamer.
4: Robinson spur machined in white Derlin.
(2~4 parts can be very helpful since the carpet balls getting stuck in drive trains are in dark grey color.)
5: body post stiffener, preventing body tucking from tight high-speed rug munching!


I'm ready to get rug burn! or burn some rug!


No comments:

Post a Comment



Love to hear from you~