Please click the banner below to supports our sponsors

Search this blog

Monday, August 31, 2009

Jr link to ordinary camber rod mod



Jr link to Regular camber rod.

This is a very popular mod that almost every one runs in this way, this is how I did mine.

I used Rear tie-rod as Front and order a pair of Lunsford 1 " 3mm threaded Ti-turnbuckles(part# 1061) for the rear.

when you order a turnbuckle set make sure order a package of rod ends (LOSA6017) too

then I took a medium size set screw from a LOSA6248 and thread locked to a LOSA6009 ball end to created a perfect length ball end / king pin for Type-R (ball ends such as LOSA6026 thread is too short)

note: This was a my very first log in July/2009 cause of the popularity of the mod, I decide to have a separate title to it.

3 comments:

  1. What hole on the shock tower do you place it in. It looks the perfect lenght for the long settings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks to spillertwo from rctech.net to correct my typo for LOSA6009, I previously had that unmistakably wrote as LOSA6054 which is a steel ball ends for the hinge pins.

    LOSA6009 is a right one.

    ReplyDelete



Love to hear from you~