Please click the banner below to supports our sponsors

Search this blog

Monday, March 8, 2010

type-R ran good yesterday at RCM


I'm finally finding a handle on the Carpet racing.

few things I learned on carpet this season is...
  1. having a good working diff is more important than a Diff in the Asphalt racing.
  2. of cos chassis need to be tweaked all the time, when the track is loose you spins out or when the track is tacky, your car will act like little biatch.
  3. get rid of all the compression in shocks, rear dampening need to be about as same as asphalt set up but front needs more dampening and all around stiffer springs. 17.5ish,
  4. I have to be very efficient on driving line, or very patient
  5. by the time I learned all that I also finally learned The 2010 carpet season is over

No comments:

Post a Comment



Love to hear from you~