Please click the banner below to supports our sponsors

Search this blog

Monday, October 5, 2009

Season ending race of da beach track at Staten Island.

I went to race at da Beach track and had great time.

few things that I experienced is like Flyingfox spool mod I did held up great but could been better if I modified little further which I will do with in a week or two to race at the Jackson for their Last race of the season, I'll post here once it done.

Mazda Speed 6 is for Radius turn and LTC-R for square up turns, car carrying more grip till end of radius with a Spd6, perhaps here in east coast with all this plywood barriers with lots of sharp corners better use with a LTC-R

oh! GREAT news for NY racers! Vito at NYChobbies just announced their opening of Carpet track in Queens, stay tuned.



No comments:

Post a Comment



Love to hear from you~